How do I arrange for destruction of non-permanent records that have reached their retention period?

Destruction of records held under the state contract at Iron Mountain needs to be authorized by our agency.  To initiate a destruction request, please fill out and submit a Certificate of Records destruction form signed by your records officer and a list of the box numbers that need to be destroyed.  We will then review and authorize the destruction, and contact you when the destruction is complete.

The Certificate of Records destruction form can be located at

You can submit the form and box list via email:


  • Last Updated Oct 21, 2021
  • Views 52
  • Answered By Wendi Goen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 1

Contact Us

If you can't find what you're looking for in the FAQ's, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you within two business days.