How do I get a copy of marriage or divorce that took place in Arizona?

In Arizona, marriages and divorces are recorded on the county level.   The Arizona State Archives’ holdings for marriages and divorces vary from county to county, but in general if a marriage occurred more than 50 years ago or a divorce occurred more than 60 years ago the State Archives might have the records.  For marriages and divorces more recent than that, please contact the Clerk of the Court in the county in which the marriage/divorce took place.


  • Last Updated Nov 07, 2023
  • Views 2402
  • Answered By Wendi Goen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 16 8

Contact Us

If you can't find what you're looking for in the FAQ's, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you within two business days.